What does your CV say about you?
Your CV is a document that is a reflection of your career, skills, qualifications and talent. It plays a vital role in securing you the right job role, therefore it needs to be in the best shape. A CV gives your potential employer a chance to look at your achievements and it also sets the first impression they will have of you, which is why we recommend you get your CV reviewed by an expert.
Your CV is one of your most important job-search tools. There’s a lot to consider from keywords, layout, presentation and tone, in addition to highlighting your experience. Make sure your CV tells your best story, so you can look as good as possible—on paper.
Why get a CV review
- You can get advice and direction from experienced CV professionals
- Its free
- Its quick and easy
- It can help you secure your next role
With TopCV's free evaluation, you get:
- A confidential, comprehensive review from trusted experts.
- Objective feedback on how well your CV communicates your skills & expertise.
- Personalised recommendations on how to make your CV stronger.
A better CV means a more successful job search. Get your CV evaluated for free, and see where you stand.